- 1999-2004 Dental School, University of Heidelberg, Germany
- 2005 – 2007 Research associate at the oral surgery unit, dentistry, oral- and maxillofacial surgery center, University of Heidelberg (medical director: Prof. Dr. Dr. J. Mühling)
- 2008 Specialty status: Licensed for dentistry and oral surgery, Doctorate from University of Heidelberg
- 2009 Certified for implant dentistry and periodontics
- 2009 – 2012 Practice as oral surgeon at the Private clinic Schloss Schellenstein, Olsberg, Germany (medical directors: Prof. Dr. F. Khoury/ Dr. J. Schmidt)
- 2011 Appointment to „Master of oral medicine in implantology“ (University of Münster, Germany)
- 2011 Senior physician at the Private clinic Schloss Schellenstein (Prof. Dr. F. Khoury)
- 2012 Certified “Expert in Implantoloy” (DGOI) and “Diplomate status in Implantology” (ICOI)
- May 2012 „Practice clinic for oral surgery Dr. Zastrow & Colleagues“ in Wiesloch (near Heidelberg), Germany
Dr. Frank Zastrow is giving lectures and offering courses in his surgery and abroad.
In his office Dr. Frank Zastrow is specialized in implant and augmentative surgery. Most of the patients are refered to the surgery.